21.9.11

THE GREEK WAY 2


Phil Andros: The Greek Way (Adonis Classics, 1975)

CHAPTER ONE
I guess you’ve really never lived until you’ve lain on your back on the sand, head on your folded leather jacket, and looked out at the broad blue reaches of the Pacific through the hairy legs of a young surfer.
He was facing out toward the Pacific, too, and was very busy. He squeezed a couple inches of grease out of a tube, and reached around backside with his right hand, while with his left he pulled one cheek of his ass aside. With a practiced aim he laid the grease right on the small brown fucker hole, the Gate of Heaven, and then he tossed the tube into the sand, and looked around smiling over his shoulders, his long blond hair blowing a little in the ocean breeze.
“Ready, man?” He had a strong deep voice.
I got two fingers around the base of my cock and pounded it straight up. “Yup,” I said.
I was perfectly flat, my legs spread. He spread his even farther, and still standing planted a foot on each side of me below the kneecaps. Then he stiffened his arms, held them behind bin at an angle, and fell backward.
It damned near scared me to death. I flinched, but he didn’t see it. He must have, had some training in gymnastics to do a thing like that. It was odd to see him in such a four point positioned his weight resting entirely on his two feet and his two straightened arms. The muscles of his back and shoulders were ridged and hard.

Διαβάστε ολόκληρο το μυθιστόρημα εδώ:
http://neatopotato.net/xnovel/ac102-the-greek-way


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: