27.5.11

MY FIRST GAY CRUSH

http://myfirstgaycrush.blogspot.com

George Michael was my first crush, which happened when I was around 8-years old.
Immediately after Saturday morning cartoons ended, Casey Kasem's Top 10 Countdown came on. I still had some cereal in my bowl and loved music, so I kept the TV on to watch.
I distinctly remember Casey saying something like, "And now our number 1 song comes to us from the UK. This singing duo is climbing the charts, and here it is. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!"
Once the video started, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
My eyes were hypnotically glued to the TV screen as a young George Michael - in boom-boom shorts and fingerless gloves - began skipping and dancing around the stage.
I have no idea how long I stared with my mouth agape, but once it was over, I ran upstairs to my room and began kissing my pillow groaning, "Oh Wham, oh Wham..."
I was only a couple minutes into this when my older sister walked in and said, "What are you doing?" She ended up tattling on me to my mom. The two butt swats I got after had no effect, as my love of George Michael never passed. Yup, I still love that man today.
And to my sister Mandy: I love and forgive you. *smile*
Peter - Los Angeles, CA

1 σχόλιο:

stereocage είπε...

I love George Michael too. Είναι τρομερός τύπος και υπάρχει κάτι πολύ ελληνικό στο δικό του τσαγανό-mentality. Μπήκε και βγήκε από το κόλαση (την επισκέπτεται ακόμα θαρρώ) και το κανε με θάρρος, σοφία ε και πολύ στιλ.
George is my eternal brother.Love you George.

p.s. ...Ok Freddie, i love you too as well.