8.12.09

Ο GEORGE MICHAEL ΚΑΙ ΤΟ "ΨΩΝΙΣΤΗΡΙ"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.
What's a typical day in the life of George Michael? The common perception is that he gets up late in the afternoon, gets stoned and goes cruising. Rubbish, he says. "The handful of times a year it's bloody warm enough, I'll do it. I'll do it on a nice summer evening. Quite often there are campfires up there. It's a much nicer place to get some quick and honest sex than standing in a bar, E'd off your tits shouting at somebody and hoping they want the same thing as you do in bed. DyaknowhatImean?"
Why does he like to cruise when he could get any man he wanted? He seems astonished by the question. "I do get anyone I want. But I like a bit of everything. I have friends up there, I have a laugh."
Michael has always liked men his own age or older. Yet another story last year claimed he had been caught on the heath with an elderly Bernard Manning lookalike. Was it true? "The poor bastard. His only crime was being the least fortunate looking person to come off the heath after me. They chased him down. Poor man had never met me…"
guardian.co.uk, 5/12/2009

1 σχόλιο:

SK είπε...

Αφοπλιστικός :-)